29 September 2017, by Tobias Wegener
Prof. Dr. Alexander Bassen (Director of the Universität Hamburg Center for a Sustainable University and member of the German Council for Sustainable Development) gave an interview to Daniela Friedrich about ideas of how to strengthen network collaboration on sustainable development, the importance of collaboration, the biggest threats for the SDG realisation and the role of the Center for a Sustainable University / HOCHN in this context. In the end of the interview Prof. Dr. Bassen provided an optimistic perspective regarding the future of networking on sustainable development.
Overview of the questions
- 00:11 ‒ What are the best ways and the most promising ideas to strenghten network collaboration on sustainable development?
- 03:04 ‒ Why is collaboration that important to reach the UN sustainable development goals?
- 04:24 ‒ Which roles play the Center for a Sustainable University and HOCHN?
- 07:43 ‒ What are the biggest threats to reach the sustainable development goals?
- 09:42 ‒ Let's look into the future into the future of networking on sustainable development. Ten years from now, what hopefully has changed in this topic?
In the video feature we are using royalty free music from www.bensound.com.
Text, Video and interview: Daniela Friedrich
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us: SHK.KNU@uni-hamburg.de.(SHK.KNU"AT"uni-hamburg.de)
For organizational questions about the conference, please use our contact page.